Materials Square (MatSQ) is a web-based simulation platform which combines an intuitive interface and convenient workflow with affordable cloud-computing to offer materials simulations for everyone.
- Materials simulations for everyone
- Saving time and money for computing resource management
- Intuitive web-based simulation platform
- On-demand and/or dedicated cloud computing
- User-friendly interface
- Data visualization on web – for your fast decision and rich inspiration
- Free atomic structure manipulator
- We provide highly functional and free structure manipulator compatible with various crystal information file formats, such as CIF, POSCAR (VASP), xyz.
- You can upload or download the crystal structure files in any format.
- High-quality data for your research and publications
- We provide computing environment for finest data quality that meet the standards of scientific publications and realistic materials research
- Efficient job management
- You can take advantage of Materials Squares’ job management page, which provides intuitive and convenient platform that helps you to manage your computation jobs and data.